Malaysia Colleges, University, Private University Colleges

Study Medicine Engineering Dentistry Mining

  Home  |  Colleges  |  Universities  |  Undergraduate  |  Postgraduate  |  Scholarships  |  Study Abroad  |  Skills Training Guide  |  Career Guide
Malaysia College and University
Malaysia Degree, Diploma, Certificate, Masters, English Course

Canadian Student Visa

Colleges in Malaysia - Diploma in Business, Engineering, IT, Aircraft, Nursing, Hotel Management


These requirements apply to everyone who wishes to study in Canada, whether or not you need a study permit. To study in Canada, you must:
  • Have been accepted to a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • Have proof that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members (spouse or common-law partner and/or dependent children) who come with you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada
  • Be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.

Application requirements:

  • Payment of processing fees;

  • Two recent (taken less than 6 months ago) passport-sized photos for each person on your application.

  • Completed study permit application form.

  • Completed additional information form.

  • Evidence of sufficient funds to support your studies and support any additional accompanying dependents (payslips and bank documents).

  • Copy of marriage certificate and/or birth certificate (where applicable). If there is more than one spouse, please identify all of them, and indicate which one is the first spouse;

  • Your original passport or valid travel document. Alternatively, you may submit a photocopy of the identity pages and the page showing the expiry date of your passport or travel document however the original passport or travel document when the visa is ready to be issued;

  • If you are going to study in the Province of Quebec, you are required to obtain a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ). If you have not already done so, you should contact your university regarding the procedure to apply for a CAQ;

  • Letter of legal guardianship in Canada for any applicant under the age of 18.



Back to studying in Canada



  International Students   Students Corner   Study Abroad   About StudyAdvisor    
Studying in Malaysia  
Cost of Living  
Entering Malaysia  
National Education Spotlight  
School Holidays  
Student Placement Agency  
Studying in UK  
Studying in Australia  
Study Medicine  
About us  
Advertise with us  
Press Release  
Terms of Use  
© All Rights Reserved